P&G Pro establishes advisory council
CINCINNATI — P&G Professional, the away-from-home division of Procter & Gamble, is pleased to announce the creation of its expert advisory council, according to a press release.
The council is a panel of renowned industry leaders assembled to work in collaboration with P&G Professional’s internal experts to identify opportunities for industry/process improvement, offering their collective insights and expertise through educational programs and content provided by the company to the professional cleaning industry, the release stated.
The esteemed experts will unite with P&G Professional at various points in the year to share information on research, insights, trends, best practices and more, the release noted.
"Over the years, P&G Professional has worked closely with various authorities within our industry to ensure we're well-informed and forward-thinking when it comes to strategic planning, communications, product development and customer education. Ultimately, this is what will help us provide exceptional support to our customers and, in turn, help their businesses thrive,” said Renee Buchanan, manager of communications for P&G Professional.
“The creation of the P&G Professional expert advisory council will formalize this process and ensure that we are supporting our customers while also supporting progress industry-wide. We're delighted to have the opportunity to work with such esteemed industry experts and we welcome them on board," Buchanan added.
According to the release, inaugural council members include:
- Donna Allie, president of Team Clean Inc.
- Beatrix Babcock, MS-HSA, LPN, Partner, HCI Consulting Group
- Shelley Feist, executive director for Partnership for Food Safety Education
- David Frank, president of American Institute of Cleaning Sciences
- Roy Getz, chief executive officer (CEO) of Fry Cook and Cashier, RCO Limited – Raising Cane’s Ohio
- Jim Mann, founder and executive director of Handwashing For Life Institute and The Handwashing Leadership Forum
- Jan Matthews, chief executive officer (CEO) of RP Global and former Head of Catering, Cleaning and Waste, London 2012 Olympic Games.