Powr-Flite Awarded Seal of Approval for Vacuum Cleaners
Fort Worth, TX - Powr-Flite Direct, announces that three of their vacuum cleaners have earned the Seal of Approval designation from the Carpet and Rug Institute.
The Seal of Approval (SOA) program tests and awards vacuum cleaners that meet the following criteria:
• Dust Containment: Ensures that the machine has an advanced air filtration system to help protect indoor air quality and health
• Soil Removal: Certifies the vacuum cleaner effectively and thoroughly cleans carpets, removing deeply embedded soils
• Carpet Appearance: Verifies that the vacuum cleaner protects and does not damage the carpet or its fibers over time.
The Powr-Flite machines awarded the SOA include:
• The Powr-Flite PF62 EC, a light weight vacuum made for commercial and residential use
• The Powr-Flite PF600BP, a light weight backpack vacuum cleaner
• Powr-Flite PF82HF, a 15-inch upright vacuum cleaner made for professional cleaning.
"We are placing more and more attention on cleaning to protect health," says Gary Pelphrey with General Manager of Powr-Flite Direct. "These vacuum cleaners are examples of this. They are machines that perform but do so without [negatively] impacting the environment."
About Powr-Flite Direct
Established more than 40 years ago, Powr-Flite manufactures a full line of floor-care equipment and carpet extractors for the professional cleaning industry. Based in Fort Worth, TX, the company has over 20 patented designs and its products are recognized throughout the world for their innovation, durability, quality and performance. Their products are marketed directly to end-use customers as well as through distributors throughout the North America, Europe and the Far East.