WASHINGTON — Ernie Rosenberg, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the American Cleaning Institute (ACI) has announced a number of promotions within the organization, according to a press release.
According to the release, those promotions include:
• Richard Sedlak, senior vice president of technical and international affairs, to executive vice president of technical and international affairs
• Nancy Bock, vice president of meetings and education, to senior vice president of meetings and education
• Helen Benz, senior director of finance and administration, to chief financial officer (CFO)
• Wanda Stokes-Cartwright, office manager, to associate director of administration
• Evonne Jackson, manager of executive and legal affairs, to governance and legal affairs manager
• Edgar Chavez, accounting and human resources specialist, to staff accountant and human resources coordinator.
"These promotions recognize an extraordinary amount of hard work, dedication and success among our team members across our program and operational arenas," said Rosenberg.
"All of our staff is focused on delivering excellence and value to the cleaning product and oleochemical supply chains that make up our membership, as demonstrated by the high ratings ACI receives in its annual survey of members," Rosenberg added.
Click here to read the complete release.