Commercial Window Washing Equipment Demonstration.
Ideal for high-rise buildings, the Sky Pro® Window Cleaning System is a technological breakthrough in automated window washing.
Shakopee, Minn., — The new, Sky Pro® Window Cleaning System, manufactured by NuStar, Inc., can safely clean high rise building windows in a fraction of the time and cost compared to conventional washing methods that use scaffolding or suspended chairs. See if the Sky Pro® System is right for you at a no-cost, no-obligation demonstration on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 10:00 AM CDT. Following the demonstration, lunch will be served and you can explore Sky Pro® System business opportunities. If you are an architect, building owner, building manager, building maintenance company or window washing firm, you should not miss this event that can show you how to simplify commercial window washing while increasing revenues, reducing liabilities and lowering costs.
The Sky Pro® System is a completely self-contained, self-climbing washing system that operates from existing roof rigs, davit arms, tracks, or from the unique Sky Pro® “4-Wheel” Steering Rig. Suspend the Sky Pro® System over the side of the building, simply activate and control it up and down with the wireless remote. The Sky Pro® System not only washes windows but also the frames and most, if not all, of the building exterior. This is done at the incredible rate of 17,000 to 32,000 square feet per hour, depending upon the brush size and single or double pass per section washed. At this rate, it''s easy to see why the Sky Pro® System enjoys a 100% R.O.I. within 1 year or less.
In the event of rain, the event will be held Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 10:00AM. For reservations, email Mike Dancha at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 952-445-8295.
We will meet at NuStar, Inc. at 10AM CDT. NuStar’s address is 1425 Stagecoach Road, Shakopee, MN 55379. We will provide transportation to the demonstration site in Plymouth, and then return to NuStar, Inc. for the balance of the event, where attendees will be able to:
• Meet the Sky Pro System’s inventor and patent holder Mick Lange.
• Meet the representative of Marsden Inc., a maintenance services company who uses the Sky Pro equipment in their window washing service.
• Engage in a Q&A session with Mr. Lange, the Marsden representative and principals of Sky Pro Inc.
• Visit the Sky Pro System manufacturing facility.
• Visit with the Sky Pro lead engineer who designs all equipment and works with U.S. and international customers to ensure correct design and operational efficiency.
• Explore the business opportunities and distributorships available with Sky Pro equipment.
• Address any concerns you may have.
About NuStar, Inc.
Headquartered in Shakopee, MN, NuStar, Inc. is a privately-held corporation specializing in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of rollover automatic car wash equipment, pet wash salons and automatic window washing equipment. For more information, visit: www.nustarinc.com