View Cart (0 items)
Management And Training

Maintenance worker electrocuted

May 02, 2011
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+

ANCHORAGE, AK — While making a routine repair on Thursday, a Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation maintenance worker was allegedly electrocuted, according to the Anchorage Daily News.

Clifford Soots, 51, was fixing a pump when he was knocked unconscious; a police officer also suffered a shock when attempting to rescue Soots, the article noted.

"One of our officers was shocked by some exposed electrical items in that room while they were doing CPR," said Bethel police Lieutenant Andre Achee.

According to the article, a compliance officer for the state Division of Labor Standards and Safety was in Bethel on Friday investigating the death.

Click here to read the complete article.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.