LINCOLNWOOD, IL — The ISSA Foundation has announced the recipients of the University of Industrial Distribution (UID) Scholarship Awards, according to a press release.
UID is a concentrated educational program focused on the unique needs of the industrial wholesale distribution industry, the article stated.
According to the release, the 2012 scholarship recipients are:
• David Drake, Spartan do Brasil Produtos of Quimicos, Brazil
• Lynnette Huffstutter, KSS Enterprises of Kalamazoo, Michigan
• Charles (Buddy) Kent, Peters Supply of Elmira, New York
• Ryan Polk, Peters Supply of Elmira of New York
• Adam Rominger, Peters Supply of Elmira, New York.
The UID scholarships are awarded based on merit, individual accomplishment and a visible evidence of leadership in the industry and the community at large, the release noted.
The spring 2012 UID program is scheduled for March 5-8, 2012, on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), the release added.
For more detailed information, including how to register for this program, click here.
Click here to read the complete release.