View Cart (0 items)
Management And Training

Flames toast janitor's oven

December 06, 2010
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
NAPERVILLE, IL — Students and staff members of Meadow Glens Elementary School got an unexpected form of recess last week after a maintenance worker’s toaster oven caught fire there, according to the Naperville Sun.
Acting Naperville Fire Department Deputy Chief Bob Bush said Wednesday "a small fire" broke out in the oven, in a maintenance work area, the article noted.
Students, teachers and other staff members evacuated the building after a fire alarm sounded, the article stated.
According to the article, the school sustained no smoke, water or structural damage.
Click here to read the complete article.
You must login or register in order to post a comment.