View Cart (0 items)
Safety And Security

Fire causes $100,000 in damage

September 06, 2011
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+

WICHITA, KS — A fire at a Cintas Uniform Services building caused nearly $100,000 in damage on Monday, according to The Wichita Eagle.

The fire occurred on a loading dock and appears to have been caused by spontaneous combustion, the article stated.

According to the article, the fire involved hazardous and flammable materials and rags stored in bins at the loading dock.

The fire required about 50 firefighters and about 20 fire vehicles; no injuries were reported, the article noted.

Click here to read the complete article.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.