View Cart (0 items)

Fire at Cintas facility

March 02, 2009
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
CUMBERLAND, RI — A fire at local offices for JanSan uniform and mat rental company Cintas Corporation caused $75,000 in equipment damage, according to the Rhode Island News.
Holding bins for rental uniforms somehow combusted and a fire ensued, the story stated.
No one was injured during the fire and there was no structural damage, the story noted.
According to Deputy Fire Marshal David Curran, the fire was accidental.
Click here to read the complete article.
For related information, click here.
You must login or register in order to post a comment.