MARION, IN — Two maintenance workers at Indiana Wesleyan University were injured when a boiler exploded on Monday, according to the Chronicle-Tribune.
Michael Cooper suffered minor injuries and complained of dizziness while Frederick Johnson suffered first-degree and possibly second-degree burns to his ears, face and head, the story stated.
The explosion is being blamed on a faulty switch on the boiler and not human error, the story noted.
The only damage during the explosion was to a door from the boiler; it blew off as a result of the blast and struck Cooper, the story added.
Click here to read the complete article.
For related information, click here.