Enviro-Solutions Reports Record Numbers of New Distributors
Training Programs First Step in Joining
Peterborough, ON — Enviro-Solutions, a fast-growing manufacturer of Proven Green environmentally preferable cleaning products, announces that in the past three months, twelve new distributors have joined the company to market its Green product line.
The new distributors are located throughout the country, from Georgia to San Francisco. They are:
- KAMO, Augusta, Georgia
- H&W, Savannah, Georgia
- OBCO, Charleston, South Carolina
- A-1, Fayetteville, North Carolina
- ALDA, Washington, DC
- Christman Chemical, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Green Clean Environmental, Frederick, Maryland
- All Services, Baltimore, Maryland
- Johnson Supply, Lakes Region, New Hampshire
- Pioneer Brite, Memphis, Tennessee
- Tartan Supply, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Guardian Facility Supplies, San Francisco, California
According to Mike Sawchuk, Vice President of Enviro-Solutions and Charlotte Products, as far as he can recall, the company has never signed with so many distributors in one three-month period.
“Of course we are very pleased about this, especially given the state of the economy,” says Sawchuk. “Many of these distributors are thinning out their product lines, selecting just one [Green] cleaning line to help them grow sales and market share.”
Sawchuk adds that one of the first steps Enviro-Solutions takes when any new distributor joins the company is a thorough training program, covering not only the product line but Green cleaning in general. “We want our distributors to be the Green experts in their communities,” he says.