SYRACUSE, NY — A Syracuse restaurant will undergo extensive cleaning after dozens of patrons became ill, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The Twin Trees Too! will be closed today, Wednesday March 7, after customers who ate at the restaurant the last weekend in February reported getting sick, the article stated.
According to the article, the Onondaga County Health Department has reported that the number of people who got sick was about 70.
While the health department is still awaiting test results, officials believe the customers contracted norovirus, the article noted.
Click here to read the complete article.