Nine Diversey Products Nominated for ISSA 2010 Innovation Award Program
New Diversey products nominated in three of five cleaning innovation categories
STURTEVANT, Wis. – Diversey, Inc. today announced that nine of its products have been nominated for the ISSA 2010 Innovation Award Program. The awards, which recognize new and innovative products in the cleaning and sanitation industry, will be announced during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN show.
“We are continually developing world-class technology that helps reduce water or chemical use, reduce injury, improve worker productivity and provide customers with a cleaner, healthier future,” said John Alexander, president, Americas, Diversey, Inc. “Having nine products nominated in three of the five categories shows our commitment to transforming the industry with new and innovative products that improve the way we live and work.”
The new Diversey products nominated include: RevoFlow, SmartDose and Oxivir Tb wipes in the chemical category; TASKI Swingo 150, Dry Foam Carpet Care System, TASKI Swing 350 and TASKI Chemical Management System for Auto Scrubbers in the machine category; and TASKI Cleaning Cart System and TrailBlazer in the supplies/accessories category.
About the Products
• OxivirTM/MC Tb Wipes use a hospital-grade cleaner disinfectant. With Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide, it kills various pathogens including Norovirus, MRSA and VRE in 60 seconds, and Tuberculosis in five minutes. • SmartDoseTM/MC dilution control system minimizes maintenance costs and contact with chemicals. The easy-to-use, spill-tite container is marked with clear icons to safely dispense correct dosages for bottles, buckets and auto-scrubbers without a water hook up. It ensures an accurate dose every time, which increases product efficacy and cost control.
• Revoflow™ offers the simplest, safest and most efficient way to clean fabric or ware. The compact, off-the-floor design helps provide a safer workspace. The lightweight, color-coded containers are easy to handle and use. In addition, the unique dispensing cap doses the precise amount of concentrate to ensure perfect results.
• TASKI® Swingo 150 is an ultra-compact, vertical auto-scrubber that is ideal for congested areas and daytime cleaning. Because it dries floors immediately, the risk of slip and fall accidents is significantly reduced and high hygiene standards are maintained.
• TASKI® Swingo 350 is a battery-powered, ultra compact auto scrubber that is ideal for use in small and congested areas such as kitchens, washrooms, small shops or other narrow surfaces with hard floors.
• The Dry Foam Carpet Care System is the first low-moisture system to deliver excellent interim and near-extraction quality cleaning. With dry times as low as 25 minutes and superior resoiling resistance, foot traffic interruptions and labor costs are minimized.
• TASKI® Chemical Management System for Auto Scrubbers uses Diversey’s innovative JFIT™ chemical dilution system with patented speed-dependant solution supply (CSD-system), advanced squeegee technology and a direct solution line.
• TASKI Cleaning Cart System involves a modular workstation with a complete range of complementary tools and equipment. It combines innovation and ergonomic design to improve overall performance efficiency and sustainability in a wide range of operations. It is customizable, lockable and ideal for applications where hygiene is essential.
• TrailBlazer® is a floor finish applicator system designed to increase productivity, provide enhanced quality of results and significantly decrease chemical and water waste.
In 2008, Diversey’s ProSpeed™ floor finish applicator system was selected amongst 14 other products as an ISSA Innovation Award Winner.
“Innovation is the key to improving the impact our industry has on workers, building occupants and the environment,” said Alexander. “By continually improving the chemicals, machines and tools used to clean our buildings, we improve the quality of cleaning performed which benefits everyone.”
Diversey, Inc. is committed to a cleaner, healthier future. Its products, systems and expertise make food, drink and facilities safer and more hygienic for consumers and for building occupants. With sales into more than 175 countries, Diversey is a leading global provider of commercial cleaning, sanitation and hygiene solutions. The company serves customers in the building management, lodging, food service, retail, health care, and food and beverage sectors. Diversey is headquartered in Sturtevant, Wisconsin, USA. Diversey, Inc. is formerly JohnsonDiversey, Inc. To learn more, visit www.diversey.com