View Cart (0 items)
Management And Training

Cleaning fumes prompts evacuation

March 05, 2012
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+

SIOUX FALLS, SD — Cleaning chemicals that were accidentally mixed created fumes that required the evacuation of a hotel, according to The Republic.

The street outside the Center Inn was blocked off on Friday as fumes were vented out of the property, the article stated.

According to the article, the hotel is on the Avera McKennan Hospital campus and services patient families.

One person reported respiratory problems but has recovered, the article noted.

Click here to read the complete article.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.