WASHINGTON — Six executives from major cleaning product manufacturers and suppliers have joined the Board of Directors of the American Cleaning Institute (ACI), according to a press release.
During its first meeting of the year at ACI''s 2012 Annual Meeting & Industry Convention, the board welcomed the following new directors, who will serve two-year terms:
• Dirk Buengel, senior vice president of care chemicals and formulation technologies at BASF Corporation
• David Del Guercio, global senior vice president and general manager at Evonik Industries, Household Care Business Line
• William Krueger, vice president and general manager of GOJO Global Group
• John Smyth, vice president, Europe-Africa and Middle East, performance products division at Huntsman Corporation
• William Littlefield, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Phoenix Brands LLC
• R. Alexandra Keith, vice president of fabric care, North America and brand franchise leader, Fabric Enhancers at The Procter & Gamble Company.
To see the complete list of elected members, click here.
Click here to read the complete release.