LATHAM, NY — CMM will hold the next installment of the 2014 Critical Issues Webcast, Addressing Common Carpet Care Challenges, on July 24, 2014, at 2 p.m. EDT.
This live event will cover different facets of effective carpet care programs, from inspection and stain identification to technical solutions and program development.
Participants will learn up-to-date carpet care practices from active professionals to help high-output cleaning and maintenance operations of all sizes.
Solutions will be provided by respected carpet care inspectors and technicians with decades of experience in the carpet care market.
Topics covered will include:
- The elimination of reoccurring stains and wicking.
- Identifying and removing existing carpet stains.
- Carpets and indoor air quality.
- Mold inhibition after a flooding event.
- The benefits of interim cleaning.
- Troubleshooting tips for other common carpet care problems.
- A better understanding of modern cleaning practices for carpet.
- Answers to your questions.
- And much more.
To register for this event, click here.