CILS Development Committee Forming – Welcomes Early Volunteers
BOISE, ID — The IEHA Cleaning Industry Leadership Standard (CILS) Consensus Committee is pleased to welcome early volunteers for the CILS Consensus Group that will be responsible for developing CILS Version 1.0.
These volunteers (alphabetical listing) and their respective companies include:
- Richard "Bo" Bodo, Director of Training, Windsor
- John Downey, Editor, IICRC Technical Journal
- David Frank, President of American Institute for Cleaning Sciences (AICS)
- Dr. David Mudarri, Former EPA Senior Scientist, IAQ
- Anna Rodriguez, MBA, REH, I.C.E., Secretary-Treasurer, IEHA, Consultant with Seals-360
- Dan Wagner, Director of Facility Service Programs, ISSA
- Matt Wood, President, ProTeam
- Gene Woodard, REH, Director Building Services Department, University Of Washington
Members of the cleaning industry interested in joining the CILS Consensus Committee should email Allen Rathey at Allen@HealthyFacilitiesInstitute.com. A copy of the Cleaning Industry Leadership Standard (CILS) Development and Marketing Plan is also available upon request.