ISSA Innovation Award Program Voting Heats Up in Final Weeks
Voters Qualify for Tablet Drawing
LINCOLNWOOD, IL — With only three weeks left for online voting in the 2013 ISSA Innovation Award Program—which recognizes the cleaning industry’s most innovative products and services—every vote counts as margins narrow, announces ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association.
This annual program provides cleaning-industry distributors and end-customers—including building service contractors and in-house service professionals—the opportunity to choose which innovations in five categories will take home awards. The categories are Cleaning Agents, Dispensers, Equipment, Services and Technology, and Supplies. Current standings are listed below.
Voters have until November 15, 2013, to choose from 43 product and service entries online at www.issa.com/vote.
ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2013 attendees can see the entries firsthand on the trade show floor, November 19-21, in Las Vegas, NV, at the Innovation Showcase, Booth 1785. Those who are eligible can cast their votes for five additional Visitors’ Choice awards. The 10 winning entries will be announced November 20 at ISSA/INTERCLEAN.
“By participating in the ISSA Innovation Award Program, distributors, wholesalers, and cleaning service providers help to shape thefuture of the industry,” says Anthony Trombetta, ISSA director of sales. “Their firsthand experience and expertise make them uniquely qualified to do so.”
The Innovation Award Program entries aren’t the only potential winners in this year’s edition. All eligible voters will be entered into monthly drawings to win one of four Google Nexus 7 tablets. Details about the drawings, including the current list of tablet winners, are available here.
To cast a vote and learn more about the program, visit www.issa.com/vote.
2013 ISSA Innovation Award Program Entries by Category (as of October 23, 2013)
Current leader: Clorox Professional Products Co. ê Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Urine Remover
• Brulin & Co., Inc. ê BruTab 6S™
• Ecolab, Inc. ê Multi-Compartment Maxx Durable Floor Finish Packaging
• Franke ê EcO3Spray
• Kimberly-Clark Professional* ê Scott® 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray
• Rochester Midland Corp. ê Enviro Care Novus®
• Voigt Sp. Z o.o. | VC 370 HD Floor Protect
• Voigt Sp. Z o.o. | VC 942 Fat Remover
Current leader: SCA ê Tork Xpress® Countertop Multifold Hand Towel Dispenser
• Ableman International Co Ltd. ê Genie-CA1000
• Ecolab, Inc. ê Hydris™
• Fragrance Delivery Technologies Ltd. ê Shield
• Janibell ê XO Frame Receptacle
• San Jamar ê Assure Wet Wipes System
• TecRep Manufacturing, LLC ê FoamGen XG-1
Current leader: Advance ê SC1500™ REV™
• Amano Pioneer Eclipse Corp. ê 300BU30X
• Falcon ProSolutions ê Peregrine 1800-XD Steamer
• Kärcher Commercial ê Kärcher B 80 W Scrubber
• Sapphire Scientific, A Legend Brands Co. ê VersaClean VC700
• Sapphire Scientific, A Legend Brands Co. ê VersaClean VT1200
• Sealed Air Corp. ê TASKI Pro Carpet 45 & Pro Carpet 30
• Tennant Co. ê B10 Rider Burnisher
• Tennant Co. ê S5 Compact Battery Walk-Behind Sweeper with TwinMax™ Sweeping Technology
Services & Technology
Current leader: CleanTelligent Software ê Mobile Surveys and Work Orders
• DDI System ê Inform ERP Software
• Pacific Floor Care ê New S-Series Battery Powered Scrubbers with BatteryShield™
• Sealed Air Corp. ê Diversey Learning Management System
• Spartan Chemical Co., Inc. ê HealthCheck®
• S.P.E. Elettronica Industriale ê CBHF2 Battery Charger
• Tennant Co. ê T12 Battery Rider Scrubber with IRIS Technology
Current leader: Unger Enterprises, Inc. ê HiFlo™ RO
• AKUA KT, Inc. ê Waterlox-Thru
• Amrep, Inc. ê TimeMist® Settings & TimeMist® Micro Metered Air Care Dispensers
• Banana Products, LLC ê The Banana Cone
• Carlisle Sanitary Maintenance Products ê SpillEater®
• Carlisle Sanitary Maintenance Products ê EZ Snap™ Floor Care System
• Cascades Tissue Group ê Cascades® Moka™ Tissue Product Line
• Doctor Aromas ê Doctor Aromas - Aromatherapy in the Air
• GenEon Technologies ê Immerse-A-Clean Wand
• Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc. ê Collapsible X-Cart
• Sealed Air Corp. ê Quantum Cleaning System
As the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA is committed tohelping its members change the way the world views cleaning. The association provides its members with the business tools they need to promote the vision that cleaning is an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. For more information on ISSA, visit www issa.com or call 800-255-4772. (North America) or 847-982-0800.
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America is the only trade show where executives come together from all segments of the jansan industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution companies, building services companies, and facility management departments.
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its tradeshow partner, Amsterdam RAI, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 40 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. For more information, visit www.issa.com/show. Upcoming events include:
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America: Las Vegas, NV, USA, November 18-21, 2013
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam: Amsterdam, Netherlands, May 6-9, 2014
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Latin America: Mexico City, Mexico, February 25-27, 2015
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Central & Eastern Europe: Warsaw, April 22-24, Poland 2015