September 5, 2013— Lincolnwood, IL, USA—After kicking off in August, the mid-contest results are in for the 2013 ISSA Innovation Award Program, and they indicate a close competition,reports ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association.
This annual program provides cleaning-industry distributors and end-customers—including building service contractors and in-house service professionals—the opportunity to determine the industry’s most innovative products and services. Voters can choose their favorite entries online at www.issa.com/vote and at the ISSA/INTERCLEAN®North America 2013 trade show, November 18-21, in Las Vegas, NV.
This year’s expanded ISSA Innovation Award Program includes 44 product and service entries from many of the industry’s leading manufacturers and service providers. Online voters have until November 15 to determine ISSA Innovation Award winners in five categories: Cleaning Agents, Dispensers, Equipment, Services and Technology, and Supplies.
ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2013 trade show attendees can see the entries firsthand on the trade show floor. Those who are eligible can cast their votes for five additional Visitors’ Choice awards. The 10 winning entries will be announced November 20 at ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2013.
The Innovation Award Program entries aren’t the only potential winners in this year’s edition. All eligible voters will be entered into monthly drawings to win one of four Google Nexus 7 tablets.
“Distributors, wholesalers, and cleaning service providers not only have the opportunity to determine the winners, they have a chance to win too,” says Anthony Trombetta, ISSA director of sales.
The tablet-drawing winners will be announced on ISSA.com. To learn more about the program and cast a vote, visit www.issa.com/vote.
2013 ISSA Innovation Award Program Entries by Category (as of September 4, 2013)
Current leader: Clorox Professional Products Co. Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Urine Remover
- Brulin & Co., Inc. BruTab 6S™
- Ecolab, Inc. Multi-Compartment Maxx Durable Floor Finish Packaging
- Franke EcO3Spray
- Kimberly-Clark Professional* Scott® 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray
- Rochester Midland Corp. Enviro Care Novus®
- Voigt Sp. Z o.o. VC 370 HD Floor Protect
- Voigt Sp. Z o.o. VC 942 Fat Remover
Current leader: SCA Tork Xpress® Countertop Multifold Hand Towel Dispenser
- Ableman International Co Ltd. Genie-CA1000
- Ecolab, Inc. Hydris™
- Fragrance Delivery Technologies Ltd. Shield
- Janibell XO Frame Receptacle
- San Jamar Assure Wet Wipes System
- TecRep Manufacturing, LLC FoamGen XG-1
Current leader: Advance SC1500™ REV™
- Amano Pioneer Eclipse Corp. 300BU30X
- Diversey, Inc. TASKI Pro Carpet 45 & Pro Carpet 30
- Falcon ProSolutions Peregrine 1800-XD Steamer
- Kärcher Commercial Kärcher B 80 W Scrubber
- Sapphire Scientific, A Legend Brands Co. VersaClean VC700
- Sapphire Scientific, A Legend Brands Co. VersaClean VT1200
- Tennant Co. B10 Rider Burnisher
- Tennant Co. S5 Compact Battery Walk-Behind Sweeper with TwinMax™ Sweeping Technology
Services & Technology
Current leader:Diversey, Inc. Diversey Learning Management System
- Accelerator CC Accelerator CC – Commercial Cleaning Software
- CleanTelligent Software Mobile Surveys and Work Orders
- DDI System Inform ERP Software
- Pacific Floorcare New S-Series Battery Powered Scrubbers with BatteryShield™
- S.P.E. Elettronica Industriale CBHF2 Battery Charger
- Spartan Chemical Co., Inc. HealthCheck®
- Tennant Co. T12 Battery Rider Scrubber with IRIS Technology
Current leader: Unger Enterprises, Inc. HiFlo™ RO
- AKUA KT, Inc. Waterlox-Thru
- Amrep, Inc. TimeMist® Settings & TimeMist® Micro Metered Air Care Dispensers
- Banana Products, LLC The Banana Cone
- Carlisle Sanitary Maintenance Products SpillEater®
- Carlisle Sanitary Maintenance Products EZ Snap™ Floor Care System
- Cascades Tissue Group Cascades® Moka™ Tissue Product Line
- Diversey, Inc. Quantum Cleaning System
- Doctor Aromas Doctor Aromas - Aromatherapy in the Air
- GenEon Technologies Immerse-A-Clean Wand
- ITW Professional Brands Quatguard® XL
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc. Collapsible X-Cart
As the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning. The association provides its members with the business tools they need to promote the vision that cleaning is an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. For more information on ISSA, visit issa.com or call 800-255-4772.
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America is the only trade show where executives come together from all segments of the jansan industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution companies, building services companies, and facility management departments.
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its tradeshow partner, Amsterdam RAI, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 40 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. For more information, visit www.issa.com/show. Upcoming events include:
- ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America: Las Vegas, NV, USA 2013
- ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam: Amsterdam, Netherlands 2014
- ISSA/INTERCLEAN Latin America: Mexico City, Mexico 2015
- ISSA/INTERCLEAN Central & Eastern Europe: Warsaw, Poland 2015
# # #
Contact: ISSA Media Communications & Publications Director Lisa Veeck at email@example.com; phone, 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.