AFFLINK Launches New Programs at Annual Summit Meeting
Continues Driving Jansan Industry Forward with its Members and Suppliers
TUSCALOOSA, AL — AFFLINK, creator of the eLev8® process, recently capped off its 36th year as one of the jansan industries leading sales and marketing organizations by launching several game-changing initiatives at its annual Summit meeting in Orlando, Florida.
“The energy at Summit was at an all-time high,” says AFFLINK President Dennis Riffer. “Our Members and Suppliers have validated the strategies we have in place, and we’re going to build on their momentum to continue driving this industry forward—now and into the future.”
More than 700 AFFLINK Distributor Members and Preferred Suppliers attended the three-day event held at Orlando, Florida’s Gaylord Palms Resort, where they participated in educational breakout sessions, held business planning meetings, and learned of new engagement programs developed to keep them relevant in today’s changing marketplace.
New AFFLINK programs launched include:
- SalesHunter™ – An industry-only recruitment and development program designed to source, qualify, and train new sales professionals for AFFLINK Member and Supplier partners.
- Sustainable Choices™ – A plug-and-play green cleaning program developed to help AFFLINK Members turn sustainability into profitability.
- Shopfront – E-commerce platform that gives AFFLINK Member customers a B2C shopping experience in the commercial marketplace, positioning our Members out in front of emerging competitors.
- GSA – Tapping into the Federal Government, AFFLINK Members now have access to capture opportunities in this $11 billion marketplace.
- ServSafe® Certification – Offering a value-added service for our Members’ Food Service customers.
“Listening to our key stakeholders is what separates us as one of the Member-led groups in the industry,” says Michael Wilson, Director of Marketing at AFFLINK. “The initiatives we launched at Summit further solidify that assertion and provide clear evidence that we are indeed living our vision statement every day.”
AFFLINK also welcomed a renewed partnership with the ISSA this year as prominent association personnel attended and provided breakout sessions on relevant topics affecting the professional cleaning industry.
Click here to see a video snapshot of what took place at this year’s AFFLINK Summit.
AFFLINK and eLev8 are now on Facebook. Visit us at: http://www.facebook.com/AFFLINK or https://www.facebook.com/AFFLINKelev8
AFFLINK is also on Twitter: @AFFLINK
AFFLINK (www.afflink.com) is the global leader in supply chain optimization, providing clients with innovative process and procurement solutions to drive efficiencies in today’s leading businesses. The eLev8 system helps organizations uncover never-before-seen opportunities and quantify their value to enhance their overall image, promote a healthy workplace, decrease total costs, increase productivity, and satisfy Green and sustainable objectives.