Many cleaning professionals visit the International Custodial Advisers Network (ICAN) Ask the Experts page for insight and, every business day, we deliver advice to better help you perform your job.
I want to bid on a church that has 54,000 sq foot.
They want three days of cleaning and I have to provide all the paper supplies and the cleaning materials.
I will be dry cleaning the carpets and must strip twice a year.
The place is half carpet and half VCT.
How much will be the appropriate charge per month or year?
This is a hard question to answer without more information.
- What is the current usage of the toilet tissue? Hand towels?
- How much use do various areas of the church get?
- What condition are those areas in? How long to clean them?
- What is the makeup of the rest rooms? Kitchen?
- Why is it felt the tiles needs to be stripped and refinished twice a year? This approach is costly and needless in this day and age … - Lynn E. Krafft, ICAN/ATEX editor
To read this response in its entirety, click here.