1. What’s the difference between a contributing factor and a human factor when it comes to slips, trips and falls?
2. What do “risers” and “treads” refer to?
3. What does it mean to say a floor has “asperities”?
4. What does “COF” refer to?
5. What does it mean to say that “polymerization” has occurred on a floor?
6. What is the estimated amount of money spent on medical costs as a result of slip-and-fall accidents in the U.S.?
7. Why is understanding floor care terminology important?
How did you do?
Share your comments with the rest of the CMM Community by leaving a comment below.
If you are not a registered user of CMMOnline.com, you will need to create an account in order to interact with your colleagues.
Don’t worry: Registration is absolutely free.