Before anything else, make sure you have read "The Flow Of Restroom Technology," which ran on pages 20 through 22 of our November 2012 issue.
1. The impetus for touchless fixtures was primarily:
2. When were touchless restroom fixtures introduced?
3. How are most touchless systems powered?
4. Dual-flush toilets use, on average, how many gallons of water per flush?
5. Faucets in the U.S. are designed to release how many gallons of water per minute?
6. What is the main cause of odor in urinals?
7. True or false: Many sensor-controlled faucets are designed to release water in 30-second intervals.
8. One of the main reasons water and sewer costs are expected to increase in the coming years is:
Click through to page 2 to view the correct answers.