1. The impetus for touchless fixtures was primarily:
- To reduce vandalism
2. When were touchless restroom fixtures introduced?
- Around the 1980s
3. How are most touchless systems powered?
- A combination of all three
4. Dual-flush toilets use, on average, how many gallons of water per flush?
5. Faucets in the U.S. are designed to release how many gallons of water per minute?
6. What is the main cause of odor in urinals?
- All of the above
7. True or false: Many sensor-controlled faucets are designed to release water in 30-second intervals.
8. One of the main reasons water and sewer costs are expected to increase in the coming years is:
- To replace aging infrastructure
How did you do? Leave a comment below and compare your results with those of your colleagues.