AFFLINK, a global leader in supply chain optimization for more than 35 years, provides innovative process and procurement solutions to help drive efficiencies throughout your business operations.
Powered by eLev8™, a proprietary approach to the marketplace, AFFLINK can uncover never-before-seen opportunities and quantify value to enhance overall image, promote a healthy workplace, decrease total cost, increase productivity and satisfy sustainable objectives.
Imagine the power of having access to the right information, in real time — using a consultative approach to help spot trends and predict outcomes before they occur.
eLev8 provides the analytics to interpret vast quantities of data all at once, turning information into insight so that you can develop conclusive, fact-based strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
So, no matter what industry you compete in, from building management to health care and manufacturing to hospitality, eLev8 works to harness your business' information into useable data, allowing you to make sound, strategic decisions.
The eLev8 process takes an analytical look at your business intelligence, current processes, needs and objectives and provides efficient product, process and supply chain solutions coupled with a quantitative forecast of the potential impact.
AFFLINK has developed a cutting-edge diagnostic tool as part of the eLev8 process to walk you through a step-by-step analysis:
- Client discovery — Utilizing a consultative approach, eLev8 uncovers the true needs of your business based on five universal business needs: Decreasing total cost, improving health and hygiene, enhancing corporate image, increasing productivity and facilitating sustainability.
- Site needs analysis — By observing and documenting the products you are currently using throughout your facility, eLev8 recommends innovative product solutions based on your business needs and objectives.
- Supply chain analysis — A thorough analysis of your procurement processes, from purchasing and ordering to warehousing and processing, helps identify potential efficiencies and areas of waste in your supply chain.
- Workloading analysis — On average, labor represents 70 percent of a business' annual facility maintenance budget; this analysis takes a snapshot of your current labor deployment and processes and identifies opportunities to become more efficient.
- Solutions selection — Choose from a recommended set of solutions based on your needs and the quantitative impact it has on your business.
Armed with clarity and perspective, you can have peace of mind knowing that the best set of solutions has been identified and applied to forecast the specific results for your business.
Your data is trying to tell you something; is your business prepared to listen? To learn more about how eLev8 can benefit you, stop by booth 3201 at the 2011 ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America trade show.
This content was provided by AFFLINK as part of a paid advertisement.
For more information, please contact AFFLINK directly at 1-800-222-5521 or www.AFFLINK.com.