View Cart (0 items)

Explosion injures two maintenance workers

January 20, 2009
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
MARION, IN — Two maintenance workers at Indiana Wesleyan University were injured when a boiler exploded on Monday, according to the Chronicle-Tribune.
Michael Cooper suffered minor injuries and complained of dizziness while Frederick Johnson suffered first-degree and possibly second-degree burns to his ears, face and head, the story stated.
The explosion is being blamed on a faulty switch on the boiler and not human error, the story noted.
The only damage during the explosion was to a door from the boiler; it blew off as a result of the blast and struck Cooper, the story added.
Click here to read the complete article.
For related information, click here.
You must login or register in order to post a comment.