View Cart (0 items)

Overnight fire at Cintas facility

February 17, 2009
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
INDIANAPOLIS — Nobody was injured in a fire that started inside a Cintas facility around 3 o''clock this morning, according to WISH-TV.
The fire at the JanSan uniform and mat rental company is being blamed on faulty electrical equipment, the story stated.
No employees were in the building at the time of the blaze; no estimations of the extent of the damage have been made as of yet, the story noted.
The building''s sprinkler system did its job in helping control the blaze until firefighters arrived and subdued the flames, the story added.
Click here to read the complete article.
For related information, click here.
You must login or register in order to post a comment.