CENTER, MO — A 14-year-old middle school girl was hospitalized after drinking carpet cleaner to try and get out of having to go to her classes, a Fox4KC story reported.
The Feb. 27 story said the incident, which took place Feb. 26 occured at the Mark Twain Junion High School.
Middle School Principal Jake Moss apparently stripped the cleaner bottle from the girl''s hand and is credited for keeping her from ingesting even more liquid.
According to police, the girl, who is expected to recover, also made several thefts to harm herself.
Click here to read the complete article.
For related information, click here.