The Planning To Win Symposium isn’t technical information that you can learn in a WRT or ASD training (and those are critically important) but the information that many restorers work an entire career to learn!
Here’s Just Some of What You’ll Learn:
· How the Dramatic Changes in the Insurance Claims Business Will Affect You
· Understanding and Working with Insurance AdjustersUnderstanding the Strange World of the Insurer
· Successful Marketing Strategies Specifically for Restorers
· How You Can Be First in a New Category and Why This Matters
· Turn-Key Marketing Programs to Build Your Business Fast
· How to Compete with the Franchise Players
· Negotiating Without Losing Your Shirt
· How to Justify and Get Your Price Without “Losing the War”
· How to Get Paid and Manage Cash Flow Successfully
· Preferred Vendor Programs: Are They for You?
· Really Understanding the Policy
· Making the S500 and S520 Work for You from a Business Perspective
· What You Don’t Know About Contractor Liability That Can Make or Break You!
· What “Total Claims Accountability” Means to Your Future
· Understanding Job Costing and Using Your Financials as Management Tool
· Opportunities, Red Flags and Best Estimating Practices with Xactimate
· And Much More!
The first Planning to Win Restoration Symposium will be held in