View Cart (0 items)

Pressure cleaner survives chemical explosion

November 05, 2009
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL — The owner of a pressure cleaning company was injured yesterday after a chemical explosion, according to WPBF-TV.
Around 11 a.m., the owner of Kevin''s Pressure Cleaning LLC was mixing chemicals in a 5-gallon bucket when a reaction occurred and caused minor injuries, the story stated.
It is possible the injured man was smoking at the time of the incident, the story noted.
Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue District Chief Robin Herring said: "We don''t know whether the chemicals mixed caused the reaction or [if] the actual fumes from the chemical, plus the smoking [caused the reaction.]"
The man, who suffered chemical burns to his chest and a laceration to his cheek, was taken to Palms West Hospital, the story added.
Click here to read the complete article.
For related information, click here.
You must login or register in order to post a comment.