LATHAM, NY — The Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) proudly announces the upcoming Custodial Technician Train-the-Trainer courses for 2010:
· March 2-4 at the Grand View Media Group offices, parent company of CMI, in Birmingham, Alabama
· May 4-6 in Albany, New York
· June 1-3 at Renton Technical College in Renton, Washington
· September 21-23 in Albany, New York
· October 19-21 at a location to be announced.
The Albany courses will be held in the new CMI office, which has limited seating, so act quickly to reserve your space.
CMI''s Train-the-Trainer course provides all of the tools and skills needed to develop a successful training and certification program for your organization and offers front-line custodial training and independent, third-party certification.
CMI Master Trainer Marion Ivey, will present the courses and administer the practice exam and the certification exams.
Michael Wiese, facility manager of All Star Facilities, said: "The Train-the-Trainer class was awesome. I''ve been in this business for several decades and thought I had a pretty good handle on the industry. This class opened my eyes. Marion Ivey is a great teacher … always upbeat and interesting to listen to."