MUSCLE SHOALS, AL — A maintenance worker spraying paint primer under new cabinets at an apartment complex was injured Monday when a pilot light ignited the fumes, according to the Times Daily.
"He''s lucky, very lucky. He benefited from being underneath the cabinet at the time of the explosion," said Muscle Shoals Fire Marshal Donald Ray Coons.
"If he had been standing up, he could have been injured much worse," Coons added.
Firefighters were called to the building after the explosion rocked the four-unit apartment building, the release noted.
Coons said the blast was so powerful it pushed the outside wall of the apartment off the building''s foundation.
Click here to read the complete article.