ISSA Elects 2011 Board Members
Lincolnwood, IL — The elections for open positions on the 2011 ISSA Board of Directors closed August 13, 2010. The following individuals were elected to the new board, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Scott Jarden of The Bullen Companies, Inc.
• Vice President/President Elect: Jon Scoles, Scoles Floorshine Industries
• Treasurer: Kenneth Vuylsteke, Hospeco, a Tranzonic Co.
• Manufacturer Director: Matthew J. Schenk, Midlab, Inc.
• Distributor Director-South: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
• Director Canada: Manon Larose, Larose & Fils Ltee.
Additionally, the European Nominating Committee nominated and elected Niels Ysbrandy, Ettore Products Co., Netherlands, to serve as European board chair and represent that body on the ISSA Board of Directors.
International ballots were sent to qualified members June 28 and U.S. ballots were sent July 12. All voting ended Friday, August 13, 2010.
Returning Board Members
Returning to serve on the 2011 board in the following positions are:
• Past President/International Director: David Holtzman, R3-TEC
• Secretary: Richard Rones, Americo Manufacturing Co., Inc.
• Building Service Contractor Director: John Barrett, Eurest Services
• Distributor Director-North: Michael J. Tighe, Industrial Cleaning Products, Inc.
• Distributor Director –West: Leland Fishman, Fishman Supply Co.
• Manufacturer Director: Mark Bevington, NSS Enterprises, Inc.; and William D. Sleeper, Georgia-Pacific Commercial Business
• Manufacturer Representatives’ Director: Christopher J. DeBolt, The DeBolt Co., Inc.
• Mexico Board of Directors Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2010:
• Robert J. Stahurski Jr., NYCO Products Co.
• David Sikes, Sikes Paper Co.
• Steven Armstrong, Armstrong Manufacturing, Inc.
• Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
• Alan Tomblin, The Procter & Gamble Co.
• Günter Glöckner, Solution Glöckner GmbH
Meet the Board
ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting, which takes place Friday, November 12, 8:00 a.m., during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2010, November 9-12, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
The leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA has a membership that includes more than 5,500 distributor, manufacturer, manufacturer representative, building service contractor, in-house service provider, and associated service members. ISSA offers the industry’s largest cleaning shows in conjunction with Amsterdam RAI under the brand name ISSA/INTERCLEAN®, the popular Web site www.issa.com
, educational products, industry standards, periodicals, and legislative and regulatory services that specifically focus on the professional cleaning industry.
The association is headquartered in Lincolnwood, IL, USA, with regional offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands; Leicester, United Kingdom; Monterrey, México; Singapore; and Shanghai, China. ISSA also works with more than 75 associations, alliances, and government agencies around the world to represent the cleaning industry. For more information, visit www.issa.com