To help you gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of your in-house operation, CM/Cleaning & Maintenance Management® magazine collected data from facilities across the country.
Presented in the following pages, the “2008 In-House Cleaning Operations Benchmarking Survey Report” provides the latest industry facts and figures, from number of employees and prevailing wages, to departmental responsibilities, outsourcing and training.
Read on to learn:
- How much in-house cleaning pays in your region.
- Which maintenance tasks generate the most complaints.
- How much average annual expenditures cost facility maintenance departments.
- Who comprises the nation’s in-house cleaning staff.
- Which maintenance duties are frequently outsourced, and much more.
Click here to purchase a copy of the survey. www.cminstitute.net
Not a scientific study. Kaivac Inc. sponsored this survey report, but is not responsible for the accuracy of the data.
This survey was conducted and produced by the CM B2B Trade Group™, parent of CM/Cleaning & Maintenance Management®magazine. It is being sponsored as a service to the industry by Kaivac Inc. and their complete line of No-Touch Cleaning™ systems.