View Cart (0 items)

Disinfectant

October 11, 2010
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
Vital Oxide is a powerful new green disinfectant and anti-microbial that wipes out mold and common forms of bacteria on contact including MRSA, legionella, norovirus, and salmonella. Vital Oxide is used to disinfect schools, hospitals, cruise ships, hotel rooms, personal households and public venues. Vital Oxide is now being used worldwide to fight against staph infections and mold.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.