Your readers manage locations where thousands of people share close quarters every day – providing the ideal environment for germs to spread. Sick employees cost companies as much as $150 billion in lost productivity, higher healthcare expenses and increased absenteeism.
Just last year, H1N1 was designated the highest Pandemic Alert Level by the World Health Organization (WHO) and impacted millions of people and organizations worldwide.
While no one knows what strain of influenza, or other illness, may come our way this year, we do know ways to help reduce its impact in your readers’ facilities.
1. Free Downloadable Spread Prevention Materials
2. Rebate for $50 off Product Savings
The Spread Prevention Kit includes:
• A cleaning protocols poster to display for janitorial staff.
• Flu prevention quick tips to post throughout high-traffic areas like break rooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
• Customizable handouts that can include a corporate logo for distributing within a facility.
• Absenteeism calculator to help illustrate the cost savings of preventing illness.
• Product information on all of Clorox’s cleaning and disinfecting solutions that can help kill up to 99.9% of germs on hands and surfaces.
Below, please find important spread prevention tips for your readers.
Spread Prevention Tips
To get ahead of the spread of infection, make sure you’re doing all you can to fight the spread of illness-causing germs where they can survive—on both surfaces and hand:
1. Get a flu vaccination.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough into your elbow.
3. Wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
5. Stay home if you get sick, and limit contact with others.
Use disinfectants on surfaces, as directed, to help prevent the spread of the influenza virus.