Hydro Systems Co., the world''s leading independent manufacturer of proportioning, dosing and dispensing systems for concentrated chemicals, and an industry leader in automatic/touch-free cleaning systems introduces the ICS mobile integrated cleaning system, the best-in-class solution for touch-free cleaning in restrooms. The ICS delivers all the benefits of touch-free cleaning; cleaner, more sanitary restrooms, improved productivity, and improved employee morale, in an inexpensive, compact, simple to use system. To find out how the ICS can significantly reduce water consumption in your facility and help reduce your cleaning costs, please visit http://www.hydro-ics.com/en/savingscalculator.asp
Founded in 1963, Hydro Systems serves the janitorial, institutional, foodservice, commercial cleaning, industrial and automotive-care markets. All of Hydro Systems'' proportioning, dosing, foaming and dispensing systems meet International Plumbing Code (IPC), Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) and American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE) 1055: Performance Requirements for Chemical Dispensers regulatory standards and codes. For more information on the ICS, please go to www.hydro-ics.com.
- Seeing Is Believing
- Making Green The Way To Go
- Productivity in Restroom Care
- Keeping educational communities safe
- Hydro Systems sponsors Healthy Schools Campaign
- Start Saving Today!
- Touchless Cleaning Contributing to "Aggie Pride"
- Pine Crest Nursing Home
- School District Reduces Impact of WORKFORCE Reduction
- Sizemore Janitorial Services
- Wishard Health Services
- Madison County School District
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom
- Forest Hills School District
- Eurest Services, a member of Compass Group PLC
- How Using the ICS Can Help You Obtain Green Seal GS-42 and/or LEED Certification
- Efficacy Benchmark Report: Cleaning Effectiveness of Spray-and-Squeegee Touchless Cleaning Systems vs. Conventional Mopping
- ATP Test Results in Restroom Cleaning
- ATP Test Results in Wheelchair Cleaning
- White Paper: How Touchless Cleaning Systems can Help Curb MRSA Outbreaks
- White Paper: Increased Number of Staph Infections Necessitates the Need for Advanced Cleaning Methods
Hydro Systems Products