CALDWELLS, NJ — A mysterious white film on the surface of a brook was identified as floor cleaner, according to the Caldwells Patch.
The Nutley Hazmat Unit was called in to clean up the substance and determined that it was non-toxic floor cleaner, the article stated.
According to the article, the Nutley Hazmat Unit then traced the origin of the substance to Harrison School.
West Caldwell Fire Chief Charles Holden believes the substance was inadvertently introduced into the water source and was not dumped on purpose, the article noted.
Click here to read the complete article.