DALTON, GA — The Carpet and Rug Institute''s (CRI) Seal of Approval (SOA) testing and certification program for carpet cleaning products and equipment has grown, according to a press release.
With the addition of multiple products in the solutions and vacuums categories; there are currently 331 solutions, 286 vacuums, 93 extractors and 88 systems in the SOA program, for a total of 798, the release stated.
The following have earned SOA in Solutions:
• AmSan/Interline Brands of Pompano Beach, Florida, earned SOA approval for its Certified Carpet Prespray and Extraction Cleaner
• Chemspec of Baltimore, added two products: One Clean Green Carpet Prespray and Chemspec Pet Stain and Odor Remover
The following vacuums have earned SOA:
• The CleanMax Cadet Quick Draw CMC-QD and the CleanMax Cadet No Tools CMC-1N
• CK-14/1 PRO commercial upright at the Gold level and, at the Bronze level, the PV6 PacVac and Tornado PV10 PacVac backpack models
• PowrFlite Piranha Back Pack (67216) and PowrFlite JanPro JP600BP backpack
For a complete listing, click here.
Click here to read the complete release.