HELENA, MT — An unknown substance was removed from a Carroll College dorm building after a custodian was taken to the St. Peter''s Hospital emergency room, according to the Independent Record.
The Helena Fire Department sent several members of their hazardous materials (hazmat) crew to the scene, the article stated.
According to the article, the worker opened a container with a liquid and had a health reaction, including a nosebleed.
The incident is under investigation, but the fire department stated there was no danger to students or staff and the dorm was not evacuated, the article noted.
Click here to read the complete article.