BOISE, ID — The Healthy Facilities Institute (HFI) — in collaboration with the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) and Kaivac Inc. — has launched a Slip and Fall Prevention Survey for the JanSan industry, according to a press release.
To take the survey, click here or view the questions listed below:
1. True or False — The current term to denote a safe walking surface is "slip-resistant."
2. True or False — Lawsuits are often easier to defend when facilities have well-documented floor safety programs including the use of National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) "High-Traction" certified products.
3. True or False — There is only one device currently approved by the NFSI to measure wet Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) and Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF).
4. True or False — Products must pass Phase One and Phase Two testing by NFSI under the ANSI/NFSI B101.1-2009 standard to qualify for NFSI Certification.
5. True or False — NFSI introduced its product certification system to fund its worldwide growth and enrich its founders.
To view the answers and to take the survey online, click here.
Click here to read the complete release.