CLEARWATER BEACH, FL — The Connections Conference and Exhibition officially kicks off today at the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort and will run through Saturday, May 5.
The Connections Conference creates an opportunity for cleaning and restoration professionals to network, and allows suppliers/manufacturers to showcase the latest innovations in the industry, including the newest generation of green cleaning technologies that are increasingly in demand.
Leading up to the conference, this year''s keynote speaker, Gregg Habstritt, scheduled free webinars to help companies grow their customer lists and their businesses.
Other classroom education offerings include:
• Keynote address with Mike Koenigs, chief executive officer (CEO), "Chief Disruptasaurus" and founder of Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer
• Smart Business Symposium — May 2, 2012
• Insider Secrets: Collect on Insurance Claims and Protect Your Business — May 4, 2012
• Creative Marketing Through Social Networking — May 4, 2012
Hands-on live demonstrations include:
• Water damage restoration — We''re building structural components in the exhibit hall to demonstrate expert water damage restoration.
• Rug cleaning with Jeff Bishop of Clean Care Seminars and Dusty Roberts of RugBadger
• Mold testing with Daniel Bernazzani of Dry Advise by Liberty Consulting
• Stone, tile and grout cleaning with Dane Gregory of Interlink Supply
• Carpet repairs/reinstallation with Barry Costa of the Costa Group Education
• Wood floor cleaning with Josh Frink of Basic Coatings
• Water damage related inspections with Tom Rochenski, sales manager for Extech Instruments/FLIR Systems Inc.
For a complete daily agenda, click here.