CANTON, MA — Pro-Link has just completed its annual meeting in Austin, Texas, with the awards night celebration at The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, according to a press release.
The 2012 meeting was a resounding success, with a record number of distributors attending representing nearly 80 percent of Pro-Link''s total membership, the release stated.
Distributors enjoyed the opportunity to network and learn how to improve the sales process over the three day event, the release noted.
Chris Mott, president of corporate training at Kurlan Associates Inc., was the guest speaker, engaging distributors on the baseline selling system that reemphasizes the fundamentals of selling in a fresh, memorable way that modern sales professionals can relate to and utilize to get appointments more easily, increase closing percentages and sell at higher margins, the release added.
According to the release, this year''s award winners by category are:
• Distributor of the Year: Wagner Supply, Odessa, Texas
• Supplier of the Year: The Safety Zone, Centerbrook, Connecticut
• Distributor Link Award: Pur-O-Zone, Lawrence, Kansas
• Supplier Link Award: von Drehle, Hickory, North Carolina
• Pro-Link Sales Person of the Year Award: Russ Seybold
Click here to read the complete release.