Just for Carpet Cleaners: Ten Hot Summertime Marketing Tips
“Send an Email to your Customers Pets”
Mukilteo, WA – Summer’s here and this can be a very lucrative time for carpet cleaners…if they take advantage of it.
U.S. Products, developers of the new HydraPort series of Portable Extractors, offers the following Ten Hot Summertime Marketing Tips to help make this the best summer ever for technicians:
1. Send out an e-mail blast offering clients a special summer discount—10 to 25 percent—if they have their carpets cleaned this summer.
2. Send your referrals an e-mail blast thanking them once again for their referrals and business and offering them a special discount as well.
3. Offer to donate a certain percentage of every invoice to a charity this summer.
4. Offer additional services, such as upholstery cleaning, at a reduced cost.
5. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account for your business, post your promotional material there as well.
6. Send out a local press release announcing your discount. These can be surprisingly effective, especially in smaller communities.
7. Hit the phones; each day call at least 10 previous or prospective clients—home owners as well as commercial facilities—offering them your summer discount; and if you get voice mail, leave a message.
8. Use this time to target the neighborhoods you want to work in, offering them special introductory offers.
9. Send an e-mail to your customers’ pets telling them how much you miss seeing them.
10. And, as far as pets are concerned, local veterinarians can be a great source of business; let them know about your discount as well.
“Technicians should also use this time to look at the big marketing picture,” says Doyle Bloss, marketing manager for U.S. Products. “Summertime is a good time to evaluate your entire marketing program. This will help techs make appropriate changes where necessary that can produce long-term success.”
Visit us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/usproductsequipment
About U.S. Products
U.S. Products is a leading manufacturer of carpet, upholstery, drapery, stone, concrete, & tile cleaning and restoration equipment, tools and chemicals for the floor care professional. In manufacturing, quality, reliability and innovation are words that are frequently advertised. At U.S. Products, we have the track record to demonstrate we have put them into action.