View Cart (0 items)
Top News

Norovirus identified in outbreak that sickens hundreds

August 01, 2012
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+

HOLLAND, MI — The illness that caused at least 200 people to fall ill and close Margarita''s Restaurant has been identified as norovirus, according to The Grand Rapids Press.

The Ottawa County Health Department is urging anyone who ate at the restaurant or had contact with anyone who did, to take precautions against the contagious virus, the article stated.

According to the article, about 200 people have reported becoming ill since health officials began their investigation last Thursday, and as such, the department is no longer taking reports of illness in connection to the outbreak.

Click here to read the complete article.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.